Welcome to St. Andrew United Methodist Church!
Our Mission Statement
St. Andrew United Methodist Church strives to be a family of caring, nurturing followers of Jesus
Christ welcoming all those seeking to know and grow in God’s service.
10:45 Young Adults
8:30am Traditional (Sanctuary)
9:30am Blended Contemporary (Keheley Center)
10:45am Traditional (Sanctuary)
Ten Ways to Cultivate Enthusiasm
In his book, Stay Alive All Your Life, Norman Vincent Peale suggests ten practical steps for
cultivating the essential quality of enthusiasm in our lives:
1. Look for interest in the simplest things about you.
2. Enlarge your view of your own God-given capacities. Within the limit of humility develop a good opinion of yourself.
3. Diligently practice eliminating all dull, dead, unhealthy thoughts so that your mind may be freshened up and capable of developing enthusiasm.
4. Daily affirm enthusiasm. As you think about it, talk it, and live it, you will have it.
5. Practice daily relaxation to keep your mind and spirit from getting tired.
6. Act enthusiastic, for as you act, you tend to be.
7. Allow no sense of guilt to take the luster off your spirit. It’s the greatest of all causes of ennui.
8. Keep the creative channel open between God and yourself, remember that enthusiasm is “entheos” meaning “God within.”
9. Keep spiritually virile and alive.
10. Give all you’ve got to life and it will give its fullest gifts to you. It will never grow dull.
St. Andrew United Methodist Church Family Retreat
June 18 - 21, 2016
Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016
Mark Your Calendar
50th Anniversary Celebration of the Preschool
April 17, 2016, 10:45 Service and Lunch After