Welcome to St. Andrew United Methodist Church!
Our Mission Statement
St. Andrew United Methodist Church strives to be a family of caring, nurturing followers of Jesus
Christ welcoming all those seeking to know and grow in God’s service.
10:45 Young Adults
8:30am Traditional (Sanctuary)
9:30am Blended Contemporary (Keheley Center)
10:45am Traditional (Sanctuary)
Follow me to the
St. Andrew Hosting Family Promise
July 28th~Aug. 2nd
Our next Family Promise Host week is July 26-August 2. We welcome any Sunday School classes, Men's, and Women's group that would like to adopt an evening and fill the hosting positions for that night.
July 26th, 2015
Sermon Notes-8:30 & 10:45 Services-Rev. Riley
“Having a Heart For God”
1. The parable of the sower has God casting his love and blessings everywhere-and where does it land first?
It’s possible to land on hardened hearts.
2. It’s also possible for the love and blessings to land on people with shallow hearts.
3. Also, there are persons with cluttered hearts. Where God’s love
and blessings and choked out.
4. But then, good news! Jesus tells that there are persons with open hearts, humble hearts, heart open to God’s love and blessings!
Sermon Notes-9:30 Service-Rev. Phillips
“The World’s Largest Covered Dish Lunch”
1. Feeding of the 5, 000 is one of the best known stories about Jesus
2. Jesus had a concern that people’s needs be met.
3. Jesus not only had compassion on the crowd; he was also moved to help them.
It only takes one person to make a difference in the world and without that one person, nothing would ever be what it is. It only takes one person praying to make a difference, for the prayers of even one person have a power within them to bring God’s grace into any situation. It only takes one person singing to make a difference by hitting the notes of joy and hope and lifting the spirits of those who need to be encouraged. It only tables one person believing to make a difference by standing firm in the gap and inspiring some other person to hang on a little longer. It only takes one person inviting other people to church to make a difference in the lives of people and in the life of the church by discipling them to become followers of Jesus Christ. It only takes one person teaching to make a difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by enabling them the ways of Jesus and how to walk in them. It only takes one person tithing to make a difference for God’s Kingdom by offering to God the use of what He has entrusted in order that He will have a witness. It only takes one person for all these things, but one person like this will always reproduce so there will be many others who catch this same spirit and make a difference. Would you be that person who makes a difference? (copied) Join us every Sunday at St. Andrew where differences are made!